Daisy Coleman, 14, and her mother claim they were run out of town after they accused two of her classmates of sexual assault.
Prosecutors claim Matthew Barnett, 17 at the time, left Coleman drunk, freezing and not wearing a jacket outside her mother’s house in January.
Barnett pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of child endangerment.
However, he did not face charges for rape.
He was sentenced to two years probation with no jail time.
Daisy Coleman and another 13-year-old girl allege Barnett and another high school boy raped them after a night of drinking.
A female teacher who let two male pupils share her bed and bought them expensive gifts, including iPads, iPods and a laptop computer, has been banned from the classroom for life for sexual misconduct.
Emma Harfield, 29, a history teacher at Mayfield School, Portsmouth, was dismissed in 2011 after developing close relationships with two pupils, inviting them to her home to watch films after school and kissing one of the boys in front of the other.
On at least one occasion both boys spent the night in the same bed as the teacher.
Source: The Times (paywall)
A 14-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to a string of sexual assaults near a top university.
The schoolboy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted attacking a dozen women aged between 17 and 48.
- The first attack, on a 32-year-old, took place in August.
- It was followed by a second eight days later, on an 18-year-old, near a business centre.
- In the next assault, the boy touched a 22-year-old’s backside as she walked near the university’s library in the early evening. The court heard that the campus was near the boy’s local mosque.
- An hour later, a 27-year-old was grabbed from behind as she walked through the campus. The woman screamed.
- Fifteen minutes after this, the boy aimed lewd comments at a 21-year-old leaving the library, before following her and then sexually assaulting her.
- A fortnight later, he groped a 32-year-old in the car park of the Museum of Science and Industry near the university.
- Two hours later, another 32-year-old was grabbed around the torso near the museum before being assaulted.
- He attacked three other women aged between 18 and 35 on the university campus that same day.
- The last attack took place on October 9 near his home in Prestwich, Greater Manchester, when he touched a 48-year-old’s breast.
As Breaking Boy News has reported before, the women are traumatised as a result of what happened and are being offered support by specially trained officers.
Manchester magistrates’ court heard that experts must now compile psychological reports to ‘assess the attacker’s dangerousness’.
The boy will be sentenced on February 28.
Source: Daily Mail
Read Breaking Boy News previous post on the horny boy, who was then thought to be 12:
12-year-old boy traumatised women with his sex attacks, which “may escalate” (October 31, 2013)